A successful manufacturing company, based in Corby, are looking to recruit a Purchasing Assistant to join their expanding team. You will be responsible for providing assistance in all aspects relating to the ordering and purchasing of products components and stock.
- Liaising with current suppliers and seeking out potential new suppliers
- Reviewing stock levels to schedule future orders
- Ensuring on-time delivery of orders and chasing any outstanding orders
- Creating purchase orders
- Inputting all orders
- Monitoring and prioritising purchasing requirements
- Organising stock taking activities
- Placing purchase orders with suppliers and tracking orders through delivery into warehouse
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills with a flexible approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload
- Problem solving abilities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing manufacturing company as a Purchasing Assistant.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to:
11A Earlstrees Road